Pichwai Cow Lotus Toran For Pooja Room & Entrance Door | Handmade Lord Ganesha, Radha Krishan Ji & Pichwai Cow With Lotus Bandarwal (3 Feet)
Standard Delivery: Free (Estimate Delivery Date: 06-12-2023 to 08-12-2023)
Express Delivery: Additional charges applicable. (Estimate Delivery Date: 05-12-2023 to 06-12-2023)
Apply the coupon during checkout and get 10% extra discount.
Orders above 295. T&C apply.
We accept all popular payment methods:
- Sale Package: Traditional Pichwai Cow Toran Set (Pack of 1)
- Dimensions: Left to Right - 95 CM / 3.3 Ft.
- Suitable For Main Door, Door Hanging, Entrance Gate, Pooja Room For Every Occasion
- Handmade Velvet Fabric:
- 100% Made in India.
- Product Dimension- Toran- Height- Length- 3 Feet.
- It can easily wipe off clean using a soft dry cloth.
- Ethnic embellishments are meant to bring good spirits to your home and wind off evil ones.
- The Bandhanwar brings enlightenment to the decor & is a perfect decoration for the joyous celebrations of life, which is so very essential to the spirit of your day-to-day life.
- The ethnic embellishments are meant to bring the good spirits to your home and wind off the evil ones. The Bandhanwar brings enlightenment to the decor & is a perfect decoration for the joyous celebrations of life, which is so very essential to the spirit of your day-to-day life.
- Religion with Lotus/Cow is the sign of a good beginning. It is a symbol of good luck and fortune. The Toran will give a beautiful and ethnic view on the wall as well as on the door.
- Unique Design, Traditional Look, Easy To Clean, Durable, Auspicious, High Quality and Diwali Decoration Item, Fine art of handmade work, Diwali Decoration
- Decorate your home/doors during the festive season and bring good luck to your home with this auspicious and elegant bandarwal/door hanging/Toran
- This Decorative Toran is Best Used for Pooja, Mandir, Interior Decoration Accessories, Office- Shop Inauguration, Marriage anniversary, and HouseWarming. Best Festive Occassasions for Diwali, Grah Pravesh, House Warming Janmasthami, Navartri, All Festivals.