Peacock Bandarwal, Subh Laabh Door Hanging For Main Door
|Availability||:||Out Of Stock|
Apply the coupon during checkout and get 10% extra discount.
Orders above 200. T&C apply.
✂ DL2021 Tap to Copy
This product is eligible for free shipping in all over India.
We accept all popular payment methods:
- Product Contains- 1 Peacock Shubh Laabh Bandhanwar for Diwali, Size:- Left to Right - 92 CM / 3 Ft.
- The product is useful throughout the year. It is best to be used during festivals, Graha-Pravesh, house warming, spiritual decors, weddings, receptions, inaugurations, cultural events, shooting, etc. Decorate your home doors during the festive season and bring good luck to your home with this auspicious and elegant Vanderwal door hanging Toran comes. Ideal to stick in any house entrances, doors, or in god's room and temples.
- This is Traditional elegant Vanderwal / bandarwal / toran. It is a handmade and multi-color Product, It brings Good Luck To Your Home.
- This is specially created for the traditional festivals, this mor pankhi / peacock door hanging is a very beautiful thing for decorating your home and main door, you can also use this bandhanwar on any festival.
- This Toran For Door latest Design is made by cotton cloth so, you can also wash this toran and it "Made In India".
|Description||Torans are used to decorate the main entrance of the home. The main idea behind decorating the homes is to please and attract the goddess of wealth, Lakshmi. These torans are the first thing that welcomes guests. This is a traditional decorative hanging known as Door Toran. Looks Attractive:- New patten Creative Embroidered and Handmade attractive look, Unique Design, Diwali Decoration Traditional Handmade item. Ideal for Hanging:- It is ideal for hanging or decorate your home or office. It is an excellent decoration for the entrance of your house. Peacock Moti Embroidery:- The hanging Toran Brings Good Energy and Positive Vibes to your Home and always keeps a peaceful environment. It can be used on many occasions like Pooja, Festivals, House Warming, Parties, Marriages, and inaugurations.|