Metal Kamdhenu Cow With Calf Idol
No review yet
100% New Product
7 days Replacement
|Availability||:||Out Of Stock|
Standard Delivery: Free (Estimate Delivery Date: 12-06-2023 to 14-06-2023)
Express Delivery: Additional charges applicable. (Estimate Delivery Date: 10-06-2023 to 11-06-2023)
Apply the coupon during checkout and get 10% extra discount.
Orders above 250. T&C apply.
✂ ST0023 Tap to Copy
This product is eligible for free shipping in all over India.
We accept all popular payment methods:
- The beautiful creation of Kamdhenu cow & calf is a perfect symbol of the undying aura of the holy saint that encompasses numerous devotees around the globe.
- This statue aptly conveys the emotions of people who consider the cow (Gomatha) as a motherly figure. Kamdhenu cow & calf statues are widely used for decoration purposes in homes and offices. It serves as a great gift, especially around religious celebrations and festivities.
- Size : 34.3 Centimeters Length x 14 Centimeters Height x 24.1 Centimeters Width | Weight : 650g | Material : Metal
- Lord Krishna is a major Hindu deity worshiped in a variety of different perspectives. Lord Krishna is Recognised as the Svayam Bhagavan in his own right or as the complete/absolute incarnation of Lord Vishnu. Lord Krishna is one of the most widely revered and popular of all Hindu deities. Lord Krishna is also known as Govinda, Mukunda, Madhusudhana, and Vasudeva.
- This Showpiece is the Best Gift for Marriage Anniversary, Parents, Mothers day, Wedding Return Gift, Birthday, House warming, Office Kamadhenu cow is also depicted in the ancient Vedas as the cow of "wish" or "desire". Perfect gift for your loved ones.
- Gift suggestions: Birthday, Anniversary, Rakhi, Rakshabandhan, Diwali, Festival Occasion, House Warming
|Description||Kamdhenu cow is the mother of divine qualities and on earth, it is equivalent to Goddess. Kamdhenu cow idol along with its calf is the symbol of prosperity and Vatsalya (love that a mother feels for a child). It can be placed in the room of children and guests In the Hindu religion cow has attained the status of a holy mother worthy of worship. Kamdhenu is a miraculous "cow of plenty" who provides her owner whatever he desires and is often portrayed as the mother of other cattle as well as the eleven Rudras. The religious belief behind it says that it originated from Samudra Manthan.|
No review yet. Add your first review.