Fabric Main Door Hanging Toran With Wooden Pooja Thali and Peacock Tea Light Candle Stand For Decoration
|Availability||:||Out Of Stock|
Apply the coupon during checkout and get 10% extra discount.
Orders above 200. T&C apply.
✂ DL2021 Tap to Copy
This product is eligible for free shipping in all over India.
We accept all popular payment methods:
- Sale Package: 1 Fabric Main Door/Pooja Room Hanging Toran Written With Shubh-Labh and Shree Ganesha Namah,1 Pair of Wooden Tea Light Candle Stand With Wooden Deepak And Candles and 1 Handicrafted Wooden Pooja Thali With Wooden Deepak
- Unique Design in a Traditional Look Toran Bandarwal can be hanged on doors and can be used on many occasions like puja mandir decoration item, best for home or wedding decor, housewarming, inauguration parties also use as a gift purpose and for all type of decoration.
- The product is useful throughout the year. It is best to be used during festivals, griha-Gravesham, house warming, spiritual decors, weddings, receptions, inaugurations, cultural events, shooting, etc. Decorate your home doors during the festive season and bring good luck to your home with this auspicious and elegant Vanderwal door hanging Toran comes. Ideal to stick in any house entrances, doors, or in god's room and temples.
- Toran is the sign of a good beginning. It is a symbol of good luck and fortune. The Toran will give a beautiful and ethnic view on the wall as well as on the door.
- 100 % Made In India. Easy to clean, High Quality with durable auspicious. Perfect to be tied at the entrance of home or office to keep away negative energies and bring good luck.
|Legal Disclaimer||Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings and the main image is only for presentation so, you will receive the mentioned product only.|
|Description||Are you looking for a perfect combo pack of Home, Room, Pooja Room, Main Door, entrance Door on this Festival Season, Saugat Traders Brings a Perfect Combo For you Which is included 1 latest Fabric Embrodried Rajasthani toran with Written of Shubh-labh, Shree Ganesha Namh and Designed Work of Lord Ganesha, Elephant, Peacock and Swastik, 1 Pair of Peacock Design Wooden Tea Light Candle Holder With Wooden Deepak and Candle which is handcrafted by Indian artist, and 1 Handicrafted Wooden pooja thali for Home Pooja, office pooja, Festival, and Other Work. These things are signs of a good beginning. They can be used anywhere anytime and for any occasion, you wish to celebrate. Whether it is a party in the office, a Christmas bash, a baby shower, a wedding, or a casual party for friends, balloons are essential. Bandarwals and Deepak Stand can be hanged on doors and can be used on many occasions like Pooja, Festivals, House Warming, Parties, and inaugurations. Ethnic Gota along Dori and Bead Work adds to the glitter of this Bandhanwar. The ethnic embellishments are meant to bring good spirits to your home and wind off the evil ones. The Bandhanwar brings enlightenment to the decor & is a perfect decorative for the joyous celebrations of life, which is so very essential to the spirit of your day to day life.|