Artificial Mogra & Genda Flower Toran and Wooden Shubh Labh Pair
Standard Delivery: Free (Estimate Delivery Date: 02-12-2023 to 04-12-2023)
Express Delivery: Additional charges applicable. (Estimate Delivery Date: 01-12-2023 to 02-12-2023)
Apply the coupon during checkout and get 10% extra discount.
Orders above 295. T&C apply.
We accept all popular payment methods:
- This Decorative Toran-Bandarwal and Wooden Wall Hanging Shubh Labh can be used for Pooja, Mandir, Interior Decoration Accessories, Office- Shop Inauguration, Wedding anniversary, House Warming. Best Festive Occasions for Diwali, Grah Pravesh, Housewarming, All Festivals.
- 100% MADE IN INDIA. Product Dimensions- Length of Toran is 95 cm or 3.3 feet. It can easily wiped off clean using a soft dry cloth.
- Wooden Wall Hanging Shubh Labh- Size- 4.5 x 5.5 Inches. Material- Wood.
- Decorative Toran and Wooden Shubh Labh is the sign of a good beginning. It is a symbol of good luck and fortune. The Toran will give a beautiful and ethnic view on wall as well as on the door.
- Sales Package: 1 Door Hanging Toran with 1 Pair of Wall Hanging Shubh Labh
|Description||The term "Toran" stands for a Sacred Gateway in Indian Architecture. Torans are used to decorate the main entrance of the house to welcome the goddess of wealth Lakshmi and also to ward off evils. Shubh-Labh” symbolizes the Indian tradition of "Spirituality and wholesome well-being of the society". They are associated with success and overcoming obstacles. Ideally for Diwali Decoration, Navratri, Dussehra, Birthday, Wedding Anniversary, Inaugration, Grah Pravesh, Opening Ceremony, and Religious- Pious Purposes. The wooden Kalash design Shubh Labh can be stick with the help of double-sided tape at the back of them. The size of Shubh Labh is 4.5 x 5.5 inches. They can be easily wiped off with the help of a soft dry cloth. We take care of safe delivery and packaging.|